FAQ’s for the Bilingual Educators Virtual Summit
- Does the Free pass need a username & login? No! You will receive daily emails during the virtual conference with the links to the videos. (July 26-30th)
- Does the Free pass include a professional development certificate? No, it does not. If you would like a PD Certificate, you can upgrade to a VIP ticket at any time.
- What language are the presentations in? Most of the presentations are in English. However, if they are in a different language (Spanish or French) the title of the session will be in titled in that language.
- Are you still accepting presenters for BEVS 2021? Only on select topics: Math, STEM, Middle/High School, centers, technology-related topics, and admin/coach-related topics. Apply here to present.
- When will the sessions be available to view? Start July 26-30th- VIPS in your dashboard, Free Pass holders will get an email daily at 9am EST.
- I can’t remember my login. Can you help? Yes! Please email us at hola[at]bilingualeducatorsvirtualsummit.com
- How do I login into the VIP Area? When you bought your VIP Pass you made a username and password. This is what you will use to login.